Grooming is about more than just making your pet look good–these services can help your pet feel better as well, assisting in controlling external parasites, soothing skin conditions, and keeping wounds clean after surgery or injury. Bensenville Animal Hospital is proud to offer a complete range of grooming services for dogs and cats of all shapes and sizes.
Spa and Grooming Services
- Pet bathing
- Nail clipping
- Ear cleaning
- Deshedding treatments
- Hair and coat trimming
- External parasite control consultation and treatments
- Anal gland expression
- Medicated and therapeutic bathing
Grooming is recommended for most pets every 4-6 weeks. Besides obvious cosmetic improvements, grooming has medical benefits, which include:
- Decreases/soothes many skin conditions
- Prevents and eliminates parasites
- Seasonal hair removal
* The following vaccines will be required:
- Kennel Cough
- A negative fecal test within the year
Our salon professionals are experienced with all breed-specific requirements, creating customized grooming programs for each individual client.
For more information on our grooming services, or to schedule your pet’s appointment, call us at 630-766-0620.